If you son or daughter is asking for a Scooby Doo party for their net birthday, don’t say no straight way, pretend you didn’t hear them or look puzzled as if you don’t know who Scooby Doo is.
Besides the fact that these actions can be too disappointing to see by your child, staging one is actually not a difficult thing at all.
Below are five ideas for a great Scooby Doo party:
1. You Can Never Have Too Many Party Supplies. One of the easiest ways to get all the guests into the mood that your child wants is to buy Scooby Doo party supplies.
With the use in the Internet you can choose everything you need from the comfort of your own home and have them delivered straight to your door.
You can purchase birthday favors (think of Scooby Doo cupcakes), food utensils, balloons, streamers, and a whole lot more. If is even possible to have a birthday cake made with a picture of Scooby on it.
2. Dress Them Up. Scooby Doo has his own gang, including his owner Shaggy. To add more fun, you can encourage all the guests to dress up according to their favorite character.
Or to make sure that not everyone is going to be like Scooby Doo, you can already pre-assign characters.
Since everyone is dressed as the cast you could get them to act out a favorite scene from one of their favorite episodes.
3. Go for a Marathon. Are you currently tight on a budget or the venue does not have enough space to run around? A good way to still keep up with the theme is to obtain a DVD and schedule a movie marathon with the kids.
There are so many versions of Scooby Doo movies, and there are hundreds of episodes that you can pick. Do not worry, as long as the child gets what he or she wants–which is to see the talking dog–you do not have to be selective.
4. Invite Scooby Doo To The Party. Try contacting your local mascot supplier and see if they could send someone along to the party. You could even get the mascot to perform a song or being extra treats for the party guests.
5. Start A Photo Wall. I can’t think of a better way to ensure your child really remembers their Scooby Doo party than starting a photo wall. You could let your guests get their picture taken with Scooby by getting a cardboard cut-out of their hero.